Friday, July 23, 2010

My tears wont stop


It is late and I need to go to bed. I tried to lay down and fall asleep but I just cant. As I layed there in bed I prayed for comfort and peace. I was thinking about Caden and I started to cry. I miss my little guy so much. I am so grateful I have a wonderful support group. I cant imagine doing this on my own. I keep thinking of all the memories with Caden and wish I could just hold him in my arms and rock him to sleep. How is this ever going to get easier. I just dont see it. I love you Caden. Love mommy

5 comments:

  1. My heart aches for your loss of beautiful Caden. I can't imagine the pain and sorrow you feel having only been through but a small degree in comparison. My love and prayers are for your peace and comfort, especially when the nights seems so long and heaven feels so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, we know there are days that you seem to just get through, some days easier than others depending on how busy you are. Others say it does get easier, I don't see that, it seems to get harder because you miss him even more but it does get more familiar. I pray for your comfort.
    You and your family remain in my prayers!

    Melisa
    http://jacobshope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't get easier,but it does become more manageable, I am so sorry you are going through this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so sorry. My heart breaks for you and your family. What a special boy he is, and I just know that he is so grateful to be a part of your family. Your family is still in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica,

    I have been moving and have had no internet lately. I am at lost for words... My prayers are always with you and your family. I know that Caden is such a special baby. He will be with you forever. Everywhere you go and everything you do, he will be by your side.

    ReplyDelete